Hello, World! This is my first WordPress publication…
This guide is designed to help you plan and organize everything you need in order to make your wedding day perfect. It will help you organize the many details involved in planning a wedding. Keep in mind that is only a guide and that although these tasks with the timelines apply in most cases, some weddings will require different lead times and involve different tasks.
12 or More Months Before
- Determine potential dates and times for your wedding.
- Decide on the size, formality and setting of your wedding.
- Create a wedding and engagement budget.
- Reserve the locations for your wedding and reception.
- Meet with and book your wedding officiate or clergy.
- Choose your wedding party and confirm the participants.
- Choose your wedding ring.
- Draw up an initial guest list.
- Organize your engagement party.
- Order your wedding dress and attendant attire.
- Book your photographer and videographer
- Reserve a caterer.
- Arrange for décor, chair covers and linens.
- Book your band entertainment or DJ.
- Reserve your florist.
- Order your wedding cake.
- Reserve any rental items from the rental service.
- Research accommodation for out-of-town guests.
- Plan your honeymoon.
The boss drives people; the leader coaches them.
The boss depends upon authority; the leader on good will.
The boss inspires fear; the leader inspires enthusiasm.
The boss says ‘I’; the leader says ‘we.’
The boss says ‘Get here on time’; the leader gets there ahead of time.
The boss fixes the blame for the breakdown; the leader fixes the breakdown.
The boss knows how it is done; the leader shows how.
The boss makes work a drudgery; the leader makes work a game.
The boss says ‘Go’; the leader says ‘Let’s go.’”
The boss justifies or lays blame – the leader takes responsibility.
Leadership cannot be demanded – only earned and deserved.